Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Homestead, Sweet Homestead

The Evergreen sidewalk saga continues. Someone actually swerved TOWARD me in the roadway last week - DELIBERATELY. Maybe I'm getting a bit paranoid, but if I told you what has been revealed to me since last July, you wouldn't believe it. Reality in our little part of Mill Valley is QUITE a bit different than the bucolic scene depicted in the Homestead Headlines. I think it fair to say that a few of us ruffled some feathers when we found some misrepresentations in the grant proposal...
Sorry, folks - try all you want to bully me - the cat is already out of the bag...

I wrote YET another letter to Supervisor Kinsey about this sidewalk project and posted it on the Homestead Valley Post, a blog I started for the neighborhood.

Speaking of all this talk about "walkable and livable"communities - we should be able to keep a local hardware store in business. I'm not the only person VERY disappointed about General Hardware closing -- what are we going to do when an earthquake happens or the power goes out?

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment